• Full membership includes all printed publications plus our electronic publications. Please provide your email address when applying or renewing to receive our e-publications.
• Many exciting programs will be featured through your new website: chat rooms, bookplate identification pages, online exhibitions, and exclusive access to password protected pages.
• Your generous donation to the American Society of Bookplate Collectors & Designers helps support many programs and exhibitions offered FREE to the public. Your membership includes our society’s publications along with notice of meetings and exhibitions held throughout the Americas.
• We can help ASBC&D members view 1,000s of superb examples of bookplates and discuss commissions for individuals or institutions.
• The ASBC&D regularly organizes traveling exhibitions that visit libraries and museums nationwide to spread the word about ex libris. As well, we present workshops and lectures at regional, national, and international meetings. At these meetings artists and collectors meet to exchange their ideas and bookplates.
The American Society of Bookplate Collectors & Designers is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your donations are tax-deductible in the United States of America.
You may join the ASBC&D on-line or by printing our membership form and mailing it with your payment. Please send to: ASBC&D, P.O. Box 14964, Tucson, AZ, USA 85732-4964.
Please ask about our student and artist membership discounts.
For additional information about membership benefits, please contact us for details. Your Membership and Donations are Tax-Deductible.
|United States Membership||$85.00|
|Canada and Mexico Membership||$85.00|
|Printed Year Book and E-Chronicle||$60.00|